Here are some great mantras for common problems! If you want a mantra consult based specifically on your life and astrology, contact Gauri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace with Relationships and Stress Relieving Set
- Aum Gum Shreem Ganapatiyei Namaha (Remover of obstacles)
- Aum Dram Dreem Draum Sau Shukraya Namaha (Venus mantra for wealth and peace in the world and relationships)
- Aum Braum Breem Braum Sau Budhaya Namaha (mercury is also good for calming aspects in the world and the nervous system)
- Aum Kreem Kalikiyei Swaha (Aum Kreem Ka-lee-ki-yei Swa-ha) to let go of what is no longer serving us
- Aum Eim Hreem Kleem Chamundiyei Vicche Namaha (Aum Im hreem Kleem Cha-moon-die-ya Vee-chay Na-ma-ha) to remove anxiety and depression as well as protect against negative influences. This increases self-esteem and self-confidence
- Shante Prashante Sarva Avish-vasa Upasha Mani Swaha (remove manipulation and other dark forces, internally and externally)
- Aum Svadhina Vallabhayei Namaha (better relationships with men)
- Aum Shanti Aum (seal mantras in the aura and peace making mantra
These mantras have many uses and benefits. These are very short explanations above. We are doing 40 days of these mantras specifically as a sadhana and then we will change to another mantra set. The mantra call is at 7 am EST. To start Monday AM at 7 am EST August 22
- 1. Please dial 1-712-775-7031
2. When prompted for the passcode, please Enter Code:880-564-356#
3. Simply wait for it to start and please mute your phone.
You may listen, meditate, or chant along. You can even go about your daily morning routine and listen on speaker phone
You can also contact Gauri if you would like to sign up for the newsletter and receive the information for the free mantra chanting teleconference! Group energy is very strong! Please join us and change your life!
Lets start with health
This is one of my favorite mantras! This is a great mantra for health as well as liberation! The first mantra is the Maha Mritumjaya Mantra. The second mantra is Aum Sri Dhanvantre Namaha
Aum Bhu Bhuvaha Swaha
Aum Trayumbikam Yaja Mahe Sughum Dhim Pusti Vardanum Urvar Ukamiva Bhandanum Mritor Muksheeya Mamrit
Swaha Bhuvaha Bhu Om
Saha Joom Haum Om
Aum Sri Dhanvantre Namaha (The celestial healer)
Another great mantra is the Kubera mantra. Kubera was Gods treasurer, and this is a good mantra for wealth. This mantra is good for financial wealth, and the mantra is HA SA KA LA E I LA HRIM HA SA KA LA E I LA HRIM
Forgiveness is so important for our spiritual growth. Everything we feel about another person, we actually feel about ourselves. This comes back to us as karma. We need to have an open heart and a peaceful mind.
You can chant this mantra and then pray for certain situations to resolve. You can visualize white flowers falling over people, places or situations. You can do this as a mala practice every day and also as people come into your mind.
Aum Shanti Aum is our forgiveness mantra, and also seals mantras into the aura (energy field)
Here is a wonderful Ganesha mantra to remove obstacles to wealth in all areas of your life. Aum Gum Shreem Ganapatayei Namaha (Aum Gum Shreem Gonna-pot-tie-yei Na-ma-ha). Aum clears on the three levels, physica, subtle and causal. Gum is the beeja, or particularity strong sound for Ganesha. Shreem is the beeja sound for Laksmhi. This can be used for wealth or spiritual wealth. Ganapati is the aspect of the divine that is for groups or removing obstacles. Yei activates kundalini energy and namaha is a neutral ending that brings energy up the spine.
A great mantra for liberation is Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya (Aum Na-mo Bha-ga-va-tay Vas-ooh-day-vie-ya) Vasudeva is one of the many beautiful names of Krishna. This mantra is a liberation mantra and frees us from death and rebirth. It helps to free us from karmic circumstances in our lives that are preventing us from our liberation. It lines everything up so we can have karma burning for liberation.
Praying this mantra in the morning for 5 minutes and in the evening for minutes is really wonderful for world peace. You can imagine white flowers falling over situations or people that you would like to hold in your heart.
Aum Tare Tuttare Ture Swaha (Aum Ta-ray Too-ta-ray Too-ray Swa-ha)
For love and compassion. For morality and protection. Recording to come soon.